четвъртък, 24 декември 2009 г.

BETWEEN THE INNOCENCE OF INFANCY AND THE RECKLESSNESS
OF ADULTERY COMES THAT UNIQUE SPECIES OF HUMANITY KNOWN AS
A S E A M A N
A seaman Me can be short ,tall ,fair ,thin but never normal.U can find me in bars, in jail, in
arguments, in bed(never on my own), in debt, with friends and usually intoxicated.
My secret ambition is to change place with ship owner for just one trip, to own a brewery and to be loved by everyone in the world.
Me is usually Sir Galahad in a Japanese -rothel, a Psycho-analyst with a Reader’s digest in his pocket ,the Savior of mankind with his teeth awash, Valentine with a fever in his hand democracy personified in a red chinese cell.
The provider in war becomes the parasite in peace time…>me, with my fish’s eye view of the world’s portrait.
Me have the unequalled ability to laugh at myhself in any situation. And when the time comes for me to return to my home ,to my loved ones, who else can create such an atmosphere of suspense, of excitement and longing as when me walks through the door and says those four little words……………” Hi! ANY BOOZE AROUND ”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар